All in One- Digital Meter
The Signet 9900 Transmitter provides a single channel interface for many different parameters including Flow, pH/ORP, Conductivity/Resistivity, Salinity, Pressure, Temperature, Level and other sensors that output a 4 to 20 mA signal. The extra large (3.90” x 3.90”) auto-sensing backlit display features “at-a-glance” visibility that can be viewed at 4-5 times the distance over traditional transmitters. The highly illuminated display and large characters reduce the risk of misreading or misinterpreting the displayed values. The display shows separate lines for units, main and secondary measurements as well as a dial-type digital bar graph.
The 9900 is offered in both panel or field mount versions. Both configurations can run on 12 to 32 VDC power (24 VDC nominal). The 9900 can also be loop powered with compatible sensors.
Designed for complete flexibility, plug-in modules allow the unit to easily adapt to meet changing customer needs. Optional modules include Relay, Direct Conductivity/Resistivity, H COMM and a PC COMM configuration tool. The unit can be used with default values for quick and easy programming or can be customized with labeling, adjustable minimum and maximum dial settings, and unit and decimal measurement choices.
Fields of Application:
- Wastewater Treatment
- Reverse Osmosis
- Chemical Manufacturing/Addition
- Metal and Plastic Finishing
- Fume Scrubbers
- Cooling Towers
- Media Filtration
- Large auto-sensing backlit display with “at a glance” visibility
- “Dial-type” digital bar graph
- Intuitive and “user-friendly” interface
- Field upgradable relays
- Selectable error mode for current outputs
- Warning LED indicator
- Custom 13-character label capabilities per channel type
- Factory reset capability
- Optional PC COMM configuration tool
- Optional H COMM configuration tool