The Signet 2760 pH/ORP Preamplifiers features the DryLoc® connector, providing a robust connection to Signet DryLoc® electrodes.
The 2760 preamplifier allows any DryLoc® pH/ORP electrode to work with Signet ProcessPro® and ProPoint® pH/ORP instruments. It is also sold as a simple connector for use with other manufacturers’ instruments that do not require a preamplified signal.
The DryLoc® electrode connector system quickly forms a robust assembly for submersible and in-line installations. NEMA 4X junction enclosures are to extend the preamplifier cable to long distances.
The 2760 submersible preamplifier can also be used as an In-line preamplifier when used with the ¾ in. or 1 in. threaded sensors including the 2724, 2774 and 2764 series electrodes. The 2760 In-line preamplifier can be used with Signet fittings up to DN100 (4 in.) and wet-tap assemblies.
Fields of Application:
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Neutralisation Systems
- Scrubber Control
- Effluent Monitoring
- Surface Finishing
- Flocculent Coagulation
- Heavy Metal Removal and Recovery
- Toxics Destruction
- Sanitisation Systems
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Pool & Spa Control
- In-line integral mount and submersible installation versions
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Auto configuration for pH or ORP operation
- Junction boxes for convenient wiring